IRWIN® 250 Series 9" Aluminum Magnetic Torpedo
Airgas Part #:VIS1794153
Manufacturer Part #:1794153
- This IRWIN 250 Series Magnetic Heavy-Duty Torpedo Level is made of die-cast aluminum for extreme durability and strength. The Plumb Site offers dual-sided plumb vial viewing for easier and more accurate plumb readings. This versatile level contains rare earth magnets that are 5x stronger than strip magnets and allow the level tool to be used for easy, hands-free work. An integrated slope button provides a 1.5 degree slope for easy 1/4" per foot drainage and has a slight radius to ensure it sits securely on pipe The 22.5 and 45 degree vials allows for finding common angles quickly, increasing work efficiency and the B tank valve key provides the ability to open an acetylene or B (or MC) tank valve without stripping it.
- 1.5° integrated button with a slight radius ensures the level sits securely on the pipe for easy 1/4-inch-per-foot drainage
- B-Tank valve key provides the ability to open an acetylene tank valve without stripping
- Die-cast aluminum level construction for extreme durability and strength
- Plumb Site offers dual-sided torpedo level viewing for easier and more accurate plumb readings
Product Type» Torpedo
Size Description» 9"
Trade Name» 250 Series