.047" ER5183 Almigweld Aluminum MIG Wire 1 lb 4" Spool
Airgas Part #:ATC518301047
Manufacturer #:518301047Log in to get your price
$14.34 /US Pound
- AlcoTec Almigweld ER5183 3/64" Aluminum MIG Welding Wire comes in 4" spool of 1 lb and offers more strength. 5183 Series alloy is used in marine and structural applications where high fracture toughness and high strengths are important. Alloy is ideal for shipbuilding, recreation, containers and transportation industry applications. Non-heat treatable wire with magnesium, manganese, chromium as principle alloying element complies with AlMg4.5Mn0.7 ISO designation. It meets ANSI/AWS A5.10 specification.
- Non-heat treatable
- Similar to AlMg4.5Mn (Germany)
- ISO designation: AlMg4.5Mn0.7(A)
- Principle alloying elements: Magnesium, manganese, chromium
- The alloy is typically utilized in marine and structural applications where high strengths, high fracture toughness for impact resistance, and exposure to corrosive elements are important
- ANSI/AWS A5.10 (ER and R)
- Welding Filler Wire
AWS Classification» ER5183
Trade Name» Almigweld
Weight» 1 lb
Spool Diameter» 4"