.047" ER5556 Almigweld Aluminum MIG Wire 1 lb 4" Plastic Spool
Airgas Part #:ATC555601047
Manufacturer #:555601047Log in to get your price
$17.47 /US Pound
- AlcoTec Almigweld ER5556 3/64" Aluminum MIG Welding Wire comes in 4" spool of 1 lb and offers corrosion resistance, toughness, strength, weldability and workability. 5556 Series alloy is susceptible to stress corrosion cracking when the weld pool chemistry is greater than 3% Mg and there is exposure to prolonged temperatures in excess of 150 deg F. Non-heat treatable alloy has magnesium, titanium, chromium and manganese as principle alloying elements. Alloy is also used as welding filler wire. It meets ANSI/AWS A5.10 specification.
- Non-heat treatable
- Similar to AlMg5Mn (Germany)
- Principle alloying elements: Magnesium, manganese, chromium, titanium
- A characteristic of this series of alloys, is susceptibility to stress corrosion cracking when the weld pool chemistry is greater than 3% Mg and there is exposure to prolonged temperatures in excess of 150° F
- ANSI/AWS A5.10 (ER and R)
- Welding Filler Wire
AWS Classification» ER5556
Trade Name» Almigweld
Weight» 1 lb
Spool Diameter» 4"