.045" ERCuSi-A Harris® Silicon Bronze Alloy MIG Welding Wire 30# 12" Spool
Airgas Part #:HAR00SIBH8
Manufacturer #:00SIBH8Log in to get your price
$19.78 /US Pound
- Harris® ERCuSi-A .045" Dia Silicon Bronze Alloy MIG Welding Wire comes on a 30 lb spool of 12" Dia and is used in GMAW braze welding of coated sheet steels. Wire needs argon as shielding gas and does not require preheat. Each wire container has an identification label, showing grade, size as well as weight and heat number. It meets AWS A5.7 standards.
- Each container has an identification label, showing grade, size, weight and heat number
- Conformance certifications can be furnished on request
- This copper silicon alloy is used to weld similar composition base metals, brass, and to weld these copper alloys to steel
- Silicon bronze is also frequently used in GMAW “braze welding” of coated sheet steels
Trade Name» Harris®
AWS Classification» ERCuSi-A
Weight» 30 lb
Spool Diameter» 12"