.035" ER70S-3 SPOOLARC® 29S Carbon Steel MIG Wire 44 lb 12"
Airgas Part #:ESA1312F05
Manufacturer Part #:1312F05
$4.79 US Pound
$4.79 /US Pound
THIS PRODUCT ALSO OFFERS CONSIDERABLE VALUE AND PERFORMANCE.
.035" ER70S-3 RADNOR™ PEAK™ S-3 Carbon Steel MIG Wire 44 lb 11" Plastic Spool
Airgas Part #: RAD64004241ESA1312F05 Suggested ESAB 158
- ESAB® SPOOLARC® 29S ER70S-3 Carbon steel MIG Welding Wire is copper-coated and works well for many carbon steel welding applications using either the GMAW or the SAW processes. 0.035" Dia general purpose wire includes manganese and silicon in a moderate level to provide sufficient de-oxidation over light mill scale. Higher silicon level minimizes porosity and pock marking while good wetting action and even weld bead profile are also achieved. Active and neutral bonded fluxes can be combined with this wire for SAW mode to achieve better welding performance. Wire perfectly suits high speed single pass welding on light gauge steels. Dealing with heavy equipment, automotive parts, railcars, agricultural equipment and sheet metal welding requires this solid wire to a greater extent which comes in a 44 lb spool of 12" Dia.
- SPOOLARC® 29S is a general purpose copper coated solid wire suitable for many carbon steel welding applications using either the MIG/Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW) or the Submerged Arc Welding (SAW) processes
- SPOOLARC® 29S contains moderate amounts of manganese and silicon to provide sufficient deoxidation over light mill scale
- Shielding gas choices for SPOOLARC® 29S in the GMAW mode are 100% carbon dioxide, argon/carbon dioxide mixtures, argon/oxygen mixtures, and other argon based mixed gas blends
- In SAW mode, SPOOLARC® 29S can be combined with a variety of active and neutral bonded fluxes to achieve better welding performance over SPOOLARC® 81 wire
- SPOOLARC® 29S is used in a wide variety of applications including heavy equipment, automotive parts, railcars, agricultural equipment, and sheet metal welding
- AWS.ASME SFA5.17: EM13K
- AWS/ASME SFA5.18: ER70S-3
- High speed single pass welding on light gauge steels
- Hot water tanks
- Mobile equipment
- Pressure vessel
- Spiral pipe
- Structural supports
AWS Classification» ER70S-3
Weight» 44 lb
Trade Name» SPOOLARC® 29S
Spool Diameter» 12"