.045" ER70S-3 NS Plus® 101 Carbon Steel MIG Wire 500 lb 20.4" Drum
Airgas Part #:NAT1020352
Manufacturer #:1020352Log in to get your price
$4.65 US Pound
$4.65 /US Pound
- NS Plus® 101 is a premium copper-coated mild steel solid filler wire designed to extract maximum weld quality and user appeal from ER70S-3 wire. The manganese and silicon contents are restricted to the high end of the chemistry range, assuring maximum deoxidation, flat bead profiles and low spatter levels.
- NS Plus™ Premium Copper-Coated Welding Wire sets the standard in quality to support your GMAW operations.
- Cast of 35" (.88m) to 55" (1.3m) and Helix below 1" (25.4mm) improve feedability and provide accurate wire positioning.
- Manufactured according to ISO9001:2008 quality standards
- Excellent arc starts, arc stability and feedability
- Minimal spatter and copper flaking
- Moderate de-oxidizers
- Excellent weld appearance and post weld cleaning
- AWS A5.18: ER70S-3
- AWS A5.17: EM13K
- ASME SFA-5.18: ER70S-3
- MIL-E-23765/1: MIL-70S-3
- CWB W48-01: ER49S-3
- Low carbon killed and semi killed steel
- Well suited for all metal transfer modes of GMAW
- Robotic, mechanized or semi-automatic welding
- Welding steel with light mill scale, light rust or thin oil
- Used for single and multi-pass weldments
- Pipe welding, structural steel and steel buildings
- Applications requiring a minimum 70,000 psi tensile strength
AWS Classification» ER70S-3 | EM13K
Weight» 500 lb
Trade Name» NS Plus® 101
Spool Diameter» 20.4"