.035" Select ER70S-6 Carbon Steel MIG Wire 33 lb Plastic Spool
Airgas Part #:S040913432-S
Manufacturer Part #:0913432-S
$3.81 US Pound
$3.81 /US Pound
- This premium carbon steel, “MIG wire”, electrode is utilized for welding carbon steels with a yield strength range of 55,000-70,000 psi. Select 70S-6 is well suited for steels containing medium to high levels of mill scale and mild amounts of contaminants. The wire’s copper coating promotes excellent feeding characteristics.
- Has higher manganese and silicon for improved performance over scaled plate.
- Excellent feedability and welder appeal.
- Extremely stable and consistent arc transfer.
- Achieves high wire feed speeds without problems.
- Select 70S-6 is a good selection for weldments requiring better tie-in and wetting than possible with a 70S-3 electrode.
- It is a terrific choice for welding pressure vessels, structural steel, pipe, steel buildings and automotive repair.
- Protect yourself and others read the safety data sheet prior to using this product.
AWS Classification» ER70S-6
Weight» 33 lb
Trade Name» Select ER70S-6
Package» Plastic Spool