RADNOR® 1/16" X 18" BAg-36 Safety-Silv® 45FC Flux Coated/Silver Solder Tube
Airgas Part #:RAD64001744
Manufacturer #:64001744Log in to get your price
- Safety-Silv® 45 is an excellent general-purpose brazing alloy. It provides good ductility and capillary flow. Its color is silver to light yellow. It is often specified for government use.
- General purpose flux-coated silver brazing alloy.
- Popular choice for brazing copper, brass, steel and stainless steel.
- Excellent joint strength and ductility at moderately higher temperatures.
- Ideal choice for applications requiring cadmium-free fumes in the brazing environment.
- Provides good flow and fillet-forming qualities.
- Melting range is useful for filling loose connections and wide clearances.
- Made in the USA
- Brazing copper
Alloy Material» 45% Silver
» 27% Copper
» 25% Zinc
» 3% Tin
AWS Classification» BAg-36
Solder Type» Flux Coated
» Silver Solder
Trade Name» Safety-Silv®