RADNOR® 1/16" X 18" BAg-7 Safety-Silv® 56FC Flux Coated/Silver Solder Tube
Airgas Part #:RAD64001750
Manufacturer #:64001750Log in to get your price
- Safety-Silv® 56 high-silver content alloy is used to make premium-quality brazes. It is free-flowing with unsurpassed capillary attraction and provides deep penetration with high ductility. Suitable for use in the food processing industry. Its silver color is an excellent match for stainless steel and silverware applications.
- High silver content, cadmium-free, flux-coated, brazing filler metal for ferrous and non-ferrous alloys.
- Lowest melting temperature and narrow melting range.
- Produces premium-quality brazes on copper, brass, steel, stainless steel and some nickel alloys.
- Free-flowing with unsurpassed capillary attraction and deep penetration with high ductility.
- Often used in the food processing industry to braze stainless steel.
- Excellent color match for stainless steel and silverware applications.
- Close tolerances of 0.002--0.005- are recommended for best performance.
- Made in the USA
- Brazing silver and stainless steel
- Often found in foodservice industry and used with silverware applications
Alloy Material» 56% Silver
» 22% Copper
» 17% Zinc
» 5% Tin
AWS Classification» BAg-7
Solder Type» Flux Coated
» Silver Solder
Trade Name» Safety-Silv®