Radnor® 1/2 X 1/8" X 20" AWS A5./8 BCuP-5/BS1846 CP1 Stay-Silv® 15 Silver Solder Tube
Airgas Part #:RAD64001756
Manufacturer #:64001756Log in to get your price
- Stay-Silv® 15 is the industry standard for air conditioning/refrigeration applications. Its melting range is useful in filling wider clearances while providing good service ductility.
- Standard in the industry brazing alloy.
- Good strength and ductility.
- Frequent choice for brazing copper - copper is self-fluxing.
- Its wide melting range allows operators to fill loose connections and "cap" or build up around finished joints.
- Excellent for situations where close fit-up does not exist, and thermal expansion and service vibration are involved.
- Popular brazing filler metal for HVAC and refrigeration connections.
- Can braze brass using Stay-Silv® white brazing flux.
- Suitable for brazing low nickel (≤10%) and copper/nickel base metals.
- Solidus: 1190°F (643°C)
- Liquidus: 1475°F (802°C)
- Fluidity Rating: 3
- Density: 0.305 lbs./cu. in.
- Electrical Conductivity: 9.9% IACS
- Electrical Resistivity: 17.4 Microhm/cm
- Recommended Joint Clearance: 0.002-0.006"
- Not recommended for brazing steel or other ferrous base metals.
- Stay-Silv® 15 should not be used if braze is exposed to sulfur or sulfur compounds in service.
- Made in USA
- AWS A5.8 BCuP-5
- ASME Section IIC SFA 5.8 BCuP-5
- QQ-B-654A BCuP-5
- ISO17672 CuP 284
- RoHS compliant
- Copper and brass brazing applications
- HVAC and refrigeration connections
Alloy Material» 15% Silver » 5% Phosphorus » 80% Copper
AWS Classification» AWS A5. » 8 BCuP-5 » BS1846 CP1
Diameter» 1/2 X 1/8"
Solder Type» Silver Solder
Trade Name» Stay-Silv®