1/8" X 14" E7014 Sureweld® Carbon Steel Electrode 5 lb Resealable Plastic Tube
Airgas Part #:ESA812000206
Manufacturer #:812000206Log in to get your price
$2.84 /US Pound
- ESAB® Sureweld® E7014 1/8" Dia X 14" Iron Powder Coated Stick Electrode comes in a 5 lb value pack. All position electrode is used in welding of construction equipment metal fixtures automotive parts barges and is AWS A5.1: E6013 and ASME SFA 5.1 approved. Electrode arc is very stable permitted with the use of higher current. It is used primarily for welding mild steels such as ASTM A-36 A-113 A-283 A-284 A-285 A-306 A-515 and A-516. Electrode features tensile strength of 71 ksi and deposition rate of 2.4 lb/hr for enhanced performance. It has a current rating of 100 - 150 A and provides easy slag removal.
- Sureweld 7014 is an iron powder coated electrode permitting the use of higher welding currents while improving the deposition rate
- The use of an iron-powder coating also improves deposition efficiency
- High speeds and high heats can be used without undercut
- Slag removal is excellent. Sureweld 7014 is widely used for welding mild steels such as ASTM A-36 / A-113 / A-283 / A-284 / A-285
AWS Classification» E7014
Electrode Length» 14"
Trade Name» Sureweld®
Weight» 5 lb
Package» Resealable Plastic Tube