1/8" E6013 Radnor® 6013 Carbon Steel Electrode 5# Box
Airgas Part #:RAD64001056
Manufacturer #:ED032318Log in to get your price
- Excellent choice for general purpose welding. Radnor® 6013 features a smooth, steady arc with either AC or DC, even on low open circuit voltage welders. Minimal operator skill is required. Delivers a minimum 60,000 psi (410 MPa) tensile strength.
- Excellent wetting action, yielding smooth and flat beads.
- Ideal for vertical down welding
- Excellent appearance and ease of operation in all positions
- Low spatter and excellent slag removal - virtually self cleaning on vertical down fillets
- TYPICAL MECHANICAL PROPERTIES - As Welded
- Tensile Strength: 76,000 psi
- Yield Strength: 69,000 psi
- Elongation: 23%
- For use on all types of mild steel fabrication
- Good choice when shallow penetration is required or fit up is poor
- All-position welding
AWS Classification» E6013
Electrode Length» 1/8"
Trade Name» Radnor®
Weight» 5 lb