1/8" X 14" EFe6UTP® 690 Hard Facing Electrode 8.8 lb
Airgas Part #:UTP14917
Manufacturer #:14917Log in to get your price
$20.39 /US Pound
- Böhler Welding UTP® 690 EFe5-B 1/8" Dia Maintenance Alloy Stick Electrode comes in a 8.8 lb package and has magnificent welding properties. Electrode is an ideal choice for high-speed steels with superior wear resistant surfacing on cold and hot working steels to render superior efficiency.
- resists impact and abrasion.
- AWS A5.4-92
- Electrode especially suitable for cutting tools recovery and manufacture, but also for highly resistant applications to wear in machinery and tools
- Any kind of cutting tools manufacture, that is, flattening chisels, drills, reamers, milling cutters, boring tools, just like tools produced hot work, like: punches, hot and cold cutting knives, deburring, guides etc
- Making cutting tools instead of "bitz" or "widia"
- Fumes and gases can be hazardous to your health
- Arc rays can injure eyes and burn skin
- Electric shock can kill
- Before use, read and understand the manufacturer's instructions, Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS), and your employer's safety practices
- Keep your head out of fumes
- Use enough ventilation, exhaust at the arc, or both, to keep fumes and gases from your breathing zone and the general area
- Wear correct eye, ear, and body protection
- Do not touch live electrical parts
AWS Classification» EFe6
Weight» 8.8 lb
Trade Name» UTP® 690