1/8" X 14" E9015-B91 H4R BÖHLER Thermanit Chromo 9 V Mod Low Alloy Stick Electrode 36.1 lb Master Carton
Airgas Part #:AVE18362
Manufacturer #:18362Log in to get your price
$18.80 /US Pound
- Thermanit Chromo 9 V Mod - Stick electrode, basic coated, creep resistant, the basic coated CrMoVNb alloyed electrode is specially designed for welding of creep resistant temptered martensitic 9% Cr steels used for trubine and boiler fabrication in thermal power plants as well as in the chemical industry. Thermanit Chromo 9 V Mod provides good welding characteristics in all positions except vertical down, a stable arc, low spattering, good slag detachability and excellent striking and re-striking properties. The chemical composition is optimized in order to provide a high creep resistant and ductile weld metal and meets the requirement for restricted Mn + Ni content (<= 1 wt. %). It is characterized by low hydrogyen content and low level of trace elements. This electrode has a half-synthetic cover concept.
- Good welding characteristics in all positions except vertical down
- Stable arc Low spattering
- Good slag detachability
- Excellent striking and re-striking properties
- Chemical Industry
- Turbine and Boiler Fabrication in thermal power plants
Trade Name» BÖHLER Thermanit Chromo 9 V Mod
AWS Classification» E9015-B91 H4R
Weight» 36.1 lb
Electrode Length» 14"
Package» Master Carton