3/16" X 14" E10018-M1 AtomArc® Low Alloy Stick Electrode 50 lb Hermetically Sealed Can
Airgas Part #:ESA255089013
Manufacturer #:255089013Log in to get your price
$5.81 /US Pound
- ESAB® AtomArc® 10018-M1 Low Alloy Steel Electrode with 3/16" Dia is an all-position electrode specially formulated to meet the more stringent requirements of Military Specification MIL-E-0022200/10 for mechanical properties, low coating moisture and diffusible hydrogen content. Hydrogen, iron powder hydrogen coupons analyzed by the gas chromatography method showed an average of 0.026 ml/g of diffusible hydrogen. The average percent by weight of coating moisture is 0.07% when removed from a hermetically sealed can and 0.17% after 9 hrs exposure at 80 deg F and 80% relative humidity. Electrode comes in a hermetically sealed container weighing 50 lb.
- Low hydrogen, high strength
- The average percent by weight of coating moisture is 0.07% when removed from a hermetically sealed can and 0.17% after 9 hours exposure at 80°F (27°C) and 80% relative humidity
- Military - MIL-E-0022200/10, MIL-10018-M1
- AtomArc® 10018-M1 electrode is intended for welding high tensile steels, such as Hy-80, HSLA-80, A710 and T-1 steel
- Preheat should be used on hardenable steels to prevent the formation of a hard heat-affected zone
- Preheat may also be required in welding heavy sections
Trade Name» AtomArc®
AWS Classification» E10018-M1
Weight» 50 lb
Electrode Length» 14"
Package» Hermetically Sealed Can