5/32" 14" ENiCrFe-3 Arcos 8N12H Nickel Alloy Stick Electrode 10 lb Can
Airgas Part #:AH2E8N12HE
Manufacturer #:E8N12H-E-1BLog in to get your price
$33.16 /US Pound
- When high strength, excellent ductility and superior corrosion resistance are required, Arcos 8N12H (high carbon) is used for welding similar composition base metals to themselves and to carbon steel. In addition, these all position alloys are commonly utilized for surfacing carbon steels.
- MIL-E22200/3 / MIL-8N12/8N12H
- ENiCrFe-3 per AWS A5.11, ASME SFA 5.11, UNS W86182
- Arcos 8N12H offers exceptional high temperature strength and oxidation resistance and is designed to meet demanding radiographic requirements
- It is designed for welding in harsh, corrosive environments such as desalination plants, petrochemical facilities and power generation plants and in temperature critical conditions such as furnace equipment and pipe work
- Protect yourself and others read the safety data sheet prior to using this product
Weight» 10 lb
AWS Classification» ENiCrFe-3
Trade Name» Arcos 8N12H
Electrode Length» 14"