3/32" X 9"ENiCu-7 Arcos 9N10 Nickel Alloy Stick Electrode 6 lb Can
Airgas Part #:AH2E9N10C9
Manufacturer #:E9N10-C9-1BLog in to get your price
$30.65 /US Pound
- This covered electrode is primarily used for welding nickel-copper alloys to themselves and to steel. Arcos 9N10 also is utilized for cladding steel joints with nickel-copper alloy and for surfacing steel with a nickel-copper weld method.
- MIL-E22200/3 / MIL-8N12/8N12H
- ENiCu-7 per AWS A5.11, ASME SFA 5.11, UNS W84190
- Base metals ASTM B127, B163, B164 and B165 are welded with Arcos 9N10. This wire is well suited for welding in salt, seawater and reducing acid environments.
- Protect yourself and others read the safety data sheet prior to using this product
Weight» 6 lb
AWS Classification» ENiCu-7
Trade Name» Arcos 9N10
Electrode Length» 9"