1/8" X 14" E316/E316L-16 Radnor® Stainless Steel Stick Electrode 3# Tube
Airgas Part #:RAD64001175
Manufacturer #:74114Log in to get your price
$7.86 /US Pound
- Radnor E316L-16 is used for welding austenitic Cr-Ni-Mo steels of ASTM 316 and 316L types. It can also be used for welding niobium and titanium stabilized steels, such as 316Ti and 316Nb in cases where the welded component will be operating at temperatures not exceeding 750°F (400°C).
- Excellent resistance to general pitting and intercrystalline corrosion in chloride containing environments.
- Intended for severe service conditions, ex: in dilute hot acids.
- Electrodes should be kept as dry as possible when they are being used
- Electrodes slightly affected by moisture may be rebaked for approximately 3 hours at 475° F – 525° F
- Heating and cooling should be carried out slowly
- Electrodes may be rebaked up to 3 times with no danger of damaging the coating
Length» 14 in
Weight» 3 lb
AWS Classification» E316 » E316L-16
Trade Name» Radnor®