3/32" X 36" Harris® SuperMissileweld® Maintenance Alloy TIG Rod 10 lb Tube
Airgas Part #:HAR03SMW50
Manufacturer Part #:03SMW50
- Harris® 3-SMW 3/32" X 36" Maintenance Alloy TIG Rod comes in a 10 lb tube and is designed to use for overlay on a variety of ferrous metals. Rod is ideal for welding steels with high strength like high carbon steels, tool steels, stainless steels, spring steels, manganese steels and dissimilar steels. It produces magnificent resistance to impact as well as friction and gives moderate abrasive resistance to enhance the performance. It provides high heat resistance and has good mechanical properties such as tensile strength up to 120000 psi and yield strength up to 85000 psi. Versatile rod can be used as a maintenance and repair stand by in all industries.
- 3/32" Diameter
- 36" Length
- Tensile strength Up to 120,000 psi
- Yield strength Up to 85,000 psi
- Ductility Up to 35% elongation in 2"
- Hardness as deposited - 200 to 300 Brinell
- Work hardens
- Excellent Impact resistance
- High Heat resistance
- Excellent frictional resistance
- Mild abrasive resistance
- Will not respond to heat treatment
- Used for welding high carbon steels, tool steels, stainless steels, spring steels, manganese steels and dissimilar steels or where steel composition is unknown.
Trade Name» Harris® SuperMissileweld®
Weight» 10 lb