1/8" X 36" ER308 Lincoln® ER308/308L Stainless Steel TIG Rod 30 lb
Airgas Part #:LINED034441
Manufacturer Part #:ED034441
- Lincoln Electric® ER308/308L 1/8" Dia X 36" Stainless Steel TIG Welding Rod comes in a 10 lb tube that has 0.03% maximum carbon content to provide resistance against intergranular corrosion. Feature good bead-wetting characteristics, great puddle control, clean welds with minimal "smut". Consistent weld deposit chemistry and procedures from package to package helps to improve quality and save time. This rod is occasionally used for welding "18-8" steels. It is used on base metals of similar composition and embossed on each end for easy identification after use. Welding rod find its application in sheet metal on the corresponding stainless steel base metals, high-pressure piping and tubing. It meets AWS A5.9/A5.9M, 2006 ER308, ER308L and ASME SFA-A5.9, ER308, ER308L standards.
- Consistent weld deposit chemistry and procedures from package to package improve quality and save time
- Good bead wetting characteristics
- Great puddle control
- Clean welds, minimal "smut"
- AWS A5.9
- ASME SFA 5.9 ER308, ER308L
- Sheet metal on the corresponding stainless steel base metals
- High pressure piping and tubing
AWS Classification» ER308
Weight» 30 lb
Trade Name» Lincoln®
» Lincoln® ER308/308L