.045" E71T-1C-H8 Select 710 Gas Shielded Flux Core Carbon Steel Tubular Welding Wire 45 lb Spool
Airgas Part #:S04120245
Manufacturer #:120245Log in to get your price
$3.14 /US Pound
- Select 710 is an all position, flux cored electrode which is intended for the single and multiple pass welding of carbon and certain low alloy steels where a minimum tensile strength of 70,000 psi is required. Gas-shielding can be either 100% CO2 or 75% Ar/25% CO2.
- Deep penetration eliminates lack of fusion problems
- Smooth and stable arc transfer with positive arc drive
- Fast freezing slag removes easily
- Select 710 is a superb choice for the general purpose, flux cored welding of steels requiring a minimum of 70,000 psi tensile strength. Typical applications include structural steel, farm machinery, construction equipment and general carbon steel fabrication.
- Protect yourself and others read the safety data sheet prior to using this product.
AWS Classification» E71T-1C-H8
Weight» 45 lb
Trade Name» Select 710
Core Info» Flux Core
Shielding Info» Gas Shielded