.045" E70C-GSM Select 70C-10 Gas Shielded Metal Core Carbon Steel Tubular Welding Wire 800 lb Hex Drum
Airgas Part #:S041210668
Manufacturer #:1210668Log in to get your price
$3.16 /US Pound
- Select 70C-10 is a carbon steel, metal cored, composite electrode for use with external shielding gas. It is intended for single pass welding of carbon and certain low alloy steels. Recommended shielding gases are mixtures of argon/carbon dioxide, with a minimum of 75% argon. Flow rates of 40-55 cfh should be utilized, and dew points must be at least -40 F.
- Outstanding performance in high speed fillet and lap welds
- Travel speeds far in excess of conventional metal cored electrodes
- Handles poor fit-up
- Select 70C-10 is ideally suited for those applications which require higher travel speeds on thin gauge carbon steels. This product excels in the welding of automotive and truck frames, automotive cradle assemblies, farm machinery and other general purpose welding of light gauge components.
- Protect yourself and others read the safety data sheet prior to using this product.
AWS Classification» E70C-GSM
Weight» 800 lb
Trade Name» Select 70C-10
Package» Hex Drum
Core Info» Metal Core
Shielding Info» Gas Shielded