.045" E71T-1C-H8 Select 727 Gas Shielded Flux Core Carbon Steel Tubular Welding Wire 50 lb Spool
Airgas Part #:S041211550
Manufacturer #:1211550Log in to get your price
$3.93 /US Pound
- Select 727 was developed to provide improved deposition rates and enhanced welder appeal, compared to conventional electrodes. This electrode is intended for single and multiple pass welding of carbon steels and is designed for use with 100% carbon dioxide and 75-80% argon/balance carbon dioxide.
- ABS 3YSA:Part 2 Appendix 2
- DNV III YMS:DNVGL-CP-0069
- AWS E71T-1M:D1.8
- AWS E71T-9M:D1.8, AWS E71T-1M:D1.8, AWS E71T-9M:D1.8, AWS E71T-1M:D1.8, AWS E71T-9M:D1.8
- Fast freezing slag facilitates all position capability
- Superior bead geometry to conventional E71T-1 electrodes
- Reduced fume emissions and spatter level
- The combination of strength and toughness make Select 727 ideal for welding carbon steels requiring a minimum tensile strength of 70,000 psi. Select 727 is superb for such applications as structural steel, farm machinery, construction equipment, railcar fabrication and shipbuilding, where the following steels may be employed: ASTM A131, A285, A515 Gr 70 and A516 Gr 70.
- Protect yourself and others read the safety data sheet prior to using this product.
AWS Classification» E71T-1C-H8
Weight» 50 lb
Trade Name» Select 727
Core Info» Flux Core
Shielding Info» Gas Shielded