.045" E70C-6M-H4 Select 70C-6 LS Gas Shielded Metal Core Carbon Steel Tubular Welding Wire 500 lb Drum
Airgas Part #:S041211685
Manufacturer #:1211685Log in to get your price
$3.82 /US Pound
- Select 70C-6LS is a carbon steel, gas shielded, composite metal cored electrode which produces substantially fewer slag islands than typical metal cored wires. Intended for single and multiple pass welding of carbon and certain low alloy steels, Select 70C-6LS is utilized where a minimum tensile strength of 70,000 psi is required.
- ABS 3YSA:Part 2 Appendix 2
- CWB E491T15-M21A3-CS1-H4 (E491C-6M-H4):CSA W48-18
- AWS E70C-6M:D1.8
- Minimizes “slag islands”, reducing cleanup time
- Outstanding weld bead appearance with excellent tie-in
- Smooth spray arc transfer with virtually no spatter
- Better sidewall fusion
- Greater tolerance of mill scale and rust
- Select 70C-6 LS is well suited to applications where better bead appearance and less postweld cleanup are desired.
- The absence of slag and spatter facilitates painting after welding.
- It can be used to weld sheet metal and thin plate and pipe.
- Typical applications would be thin walled tanks, certain structural steel and earthmoving equipment.
- Protect yourself and others read the safety data sheet prior to using this product.
AWS Classification» E70C-6M-H4
Weight» 500 lb
Trade Name» Select 70C-6 LS
Core Info» Metal Core
Shielding Info» Gas Shielded