.045" E81T1-Ni1CJ/E81T1-Ni1MJ Select 820-Ni1 Gas Shielded Flux Cored Tubular Low Alloy Steel Wire 15 lb Spool
Airgas Part #:S04126915
Manufacturer #:126915Log in to get your price
$4.96 /US Pound
- Select 820-Ni1 is a gas-shielded, flux cored electrode designed for the all position, single and multiple pass welding of carbon and low alloy steels which require moderate tensile strength and good CVN toughness at subzero temperatures.
- Superior low temperature CVN toughness values
- Smooth arc with very low spatter
- Fast freezing characteristics facilitate all position welding
- Smooth bead profile with minimum convexity.
- DNV:III YMS
- DNV:IV YMS
- Select 820-Ni1 is an excellent selection for welding those steels requiring good low temperature CVN toughness and moderate (80,000 psi minimum) tensile strength such as ASTM A203 GrA, A352 Cr LC1 and LC2, A572 and A734. These steels are used in offshore platform fabrication, mining machinery, earthmoving equipment and structural applications.
- Protect yourself and others read the safety data sheet prior to using this product.
Trade Name» Select 820-Ni1
AWS Classification» E81T1-Ni1CJ » E81T1-Ni1MJ
Weight» 15 lb