.052" E110C-G Select 110C-M2 Gas Shielded Metal Cored Tubular Low Alloy Steel Wire 750 lb Drum
Airgas Part #:S04131288-H
Manufacturer #:131288-HLog in to get your price
$5.21 /US Pound
- Select 110C-M2 is designed for those applications where the slag residue and fume emissions of flux cored electrodes are unwanted. This composite metal cored electrode is designed for single and multiple pass welding of low alloy steels, in the flat and horizontal positions, where a minimum tensile strength of 110,000 psi is required in the deposited weld.metal.
- Exhibits superb welder appeal
- Arc transfer is a pure spray
- Virtually no spatter
- Higher deposition rates than solid wire
- Select 110C-M2 is an ideal choice for joining low alloy, high strength steels such as HY-100 and A514. Earthmoving equipment, mining trucks and machinery and heavy equipment trailers are some areas where these steels may be utilized. Select 110C-M2 may also be used for overlay or surfacing in certain applications.
- Protect yourself and others read the safety data sheet prior to using this product.
Trade Name» Select 110C-M2
AWS Classification» E110C-G
Weight» 750 lb