.052" E120C-G Select 120C Gas Shielded Metal Cored Tubular Low Alloy Steel Wire 60 lb Coil
Airgas Part #:S041327360
Manufacturer #:1327360Log in to get your price
$5.56 /US Pound
- Select 120C is a low alloy steel, composite metal cored electrode which achieves its strength without the use of chromium, greatly reducing the concern over chromium in the welding fume. This electrode is utilized to weld certain carbon and low alloy steels where a minimum tensile strength of 120,000 psi is required in the deposited weld metal.
- Outstanding combination of high strength and low temperature toughness
- Excellent welder appeal and outstanding mechanical properties
- Faster travel speeds than solid wires lead to increased productivity
- Enhanced fusion into sidewalls eliminates cold-lap
- Select 120C is a superb choice for joining low alloy, high strength steels such as HY-100 and A514. Typical applications include earthmoving equipment,mining trucks and machinery and heavy equipment trailers. It may also be used for overlay or surfacing in certain applications.
- Protect yourself and others read the safety data sheet prior to using this product.
Trade Name» Select 120C
AWS Classification» E120C-G
Weight» 60 lb