1/16" E81T1-A1C/E81T1-A1M Select 810-A1 Gas Shielded Flux Cored Tubular Low Alloy Steel Wire 60 lb Coil
Airgas Part #:S04161560
Manufacturer #:161560Log in to get your price
$4.65 /US Pound
- A low alloy steel electrode for flux cored arc welding, Select 810-A1 is intended for single and multiple pass welding, in all positions, of certain carbon-molybdenum steels where the addition of 1/2% molybdenum is required in the deposited weld metal.
- Quick freezing slag facilitates all position welding
- Excellent fluxing action
- Increased productivity – up to 3 times the deposition rate of covered electrodes – up to 2 times that of solid wire
- Select 810-A1 is ideally suited for welding certain C-Mo steels used in the fabrication of boilers and pressure vessels such as ASTM A161, A204 and A302 Gr. A plate and A335-P1 pipe.
- Protect yourself and others read the safety data sheet prior to using this product.
Trade Name» Select 810-A1
AWS Classification» E81T1-A1C
Weight» 60 lb