1/16" E91T1-K2M Select 910-K2 Gas Shielded Flux Cored Tubular Low Alloy Steel Wire 60 lb Coil
Airgas Part #:S04162460
Manufacturer #:162460Log in to get your price
$4.69 /US Pound
- Select 910-K2 proves an ideal selection for weldments requiring 90,000 psi minimum tensile strength and good CVN toughness values. This gas-shielded, flux cored electrode is intended for single and multiple pass welding of certain low alloy steels in all positions.
- Good subzero CVN toughness
- Rutile based slag system facilitates all position welding
- Exceptional weld bead geometry
- Smooth spray arc transfer with low spatter
- Typically, these involve the steels used in the fabrication of submarines, offshore platforms and leg assemblies, earthmoving machinery and specialized structural applications. These steels are usually types such as HY-80, HY-100, ASTM A710, A514 and other similar high strength steels.
- Protect yourself and others read the safety data sheet prior to using this product.
Trade Name» Select 910-K2
AWS Classification» E91T1-K2M
Weight» 60 lb