1/16" E81T1-Ni2M/E81T1-Ni2MJ Select 820-Ni2 Gas Shielded Flux Cored Tubular Low Alloy Steel Wire 60 LB Coil
Airgas Part #:S04167760
Manufacturer #:167760Log in to get your price
$4.98 /US Pound
- Select 820-Ni2 is a premium low alloy steel, flux cored electrode which produces a weld deposit with 2.2-2.5% nickel. This wire is intended for the all position welding of carbon and certain low alloy steels which require good v-notch toughness and tensile strength in the 80,000-100,000 psi range.
- Outstanding welder appeal
- Provides superb puddle control and fast freezing slag
- Excellent low temperature CVN toughness
- Smooth spray arc transfer with minimal spatter
- The combination of strength and CVN toughness makes Select 820-Ni2 ideal for applications such as offshore platform construction, earthmoving and mining machinery and shipbuilding. Typical steels would include ASTM A572, A575 and A734.
- Protect yourself and others read the safety data sheet prior to using this product.
Trade Name» Select 820-Ni2
AWS Classification» E81T1-Ni2M » E81T1-Ni2MJ
Weight» 60 lb