5/64" E80C-Ni1 Select 80C-Ni1 Gas Shielded Metal Cored Tubular Low Alloy Steel Wire 60 lb Coil
Airgas Part #:S04203760
Manufacturer #:203760Log in to get your price
$3.93 /US Pound
- Select 80C-Ni1 is a composite metal cored electrode for gas-shielded arc welding of certain low temperature or low alloy steels. This electrode is intended for single or multiple pass welding in horizontal fillets and the flat position.
- Excellent CVN toughness at subzero temperatures
- Outstanding welder appeal
- Virtually no spatter
- Low in fume generation
- Superb bead profile
- DNV:IV YMS
- Select 80C-Ni1 is well suited for fine grained or low alloy steels requiring moderate tensile strength and good subzero CVN toughness such as ASTM A203, GrE, A302, A575 and A633. These steels are typically used in the fabrication of earthmoving machinery and buckets, offshore equipment and mining machinery.
- Protect yourself and others read the safety data sheet prior to using this product.
Trade Name» Select 80C-Ni1
AWS Classification» E80C-Ni1
Weight» 60 lb