5/64" E80T1-Ni1C/E80T1-Ni1M Select 81-Ni1 Gas Shielded Flux Cored Tubular Low Alloy Steel Wire 60 lb Coil
Airgas Part #:S04206760
Manufacturer #:206760Log in to get your price
$4.56 /US Pound
- Select 81-Ni1 is a gas-shielded electrode intended for single and multiple pass horizontal fillet and flat position welding of carbon and low alloy steels requiring a minimum tensile strength of 80,000 psi and good CVN toughness at subzero temperatures.
- Offers moderate tensile strength weldments
- Good subzero CVN values
- Rutile slag system provides good welder appeal and bead geometry
- Select 81-Ni1 is the ideal selection for welding steels combining moderate tensile strength and excellent CVN toughness, such as ASTM A572 Gr60, A302, A575, and A734. These steels are used in mining machinery, offshore platforms, shipbuilding and earthmoving equipment.
- Protect yourself and others read the safety data sheet prior to using this product.
AWS Classification» E80T1-Ni1C
Weight» 60 lb
Trade Name» Select 81-Ni1