3/32" E110T5-K3C Select 115-K3 Gas Shielded Flux Cored Tubular Low Alloy Steel Wire 60 lb Coil
Airgas Part #:S04242560
Manufacturer #:242560Log in to get your price
$5.60 /US Pound
- Select 115-K3 is a basic low alloy steel, gas-shielded, flux cored electrode for horizontal fillet and flat position welding of certain HSLA steels. This electrode is capable of single and multiple pass welding. The arc transfer is globular with a convex bead profile due to the nature of a basic slag system.
- Basic slag provides low diffusible hydrogen and excellent CVN toughness
- Meets the same requirements as E11018-M covered electrodes
- Well suited for welding HSLA steels in the 110-130 Ksi tensile range
- Select 115-K3 produces weld metal with a minimum tensile strength of 110 Ksi, excellent low temperature CVN toughness and low diffusible hydrogen levels. These characteristics make 115-K3 an ideal selection for welding high strength, low alloy steels such as T-1, ASTM A514 and HY-100.
- Protect yourself and others read the safety data sheet prior to using this product.
Trade Name» Select 115-K3
AWS Classification» E110T5-K3C
Weight» 60 lb