3/32" E120T5-K4C/E120T5-K4M Select 125-K4 Gas Shielded Flux Cored Tubular Low Alloy Steel Wire 60 lb Coil
Airgas Part #:S04242960
Manufacturer #:242960Log in to get your price
$6.14 /US Pound
- Select 125-K4 is a basic low alloy steel, flux cored, gas-shielded electrode for single and multiple pass welding of HSLA steels requiring a minimum of 120 Ksi tensile strength. This electrode is intended for welding in horizontal fillets and the flat position using 100% carbon dioxide shielding gas. The arc transfer is globular and the bead shape is convex.
- Low diffusible hydrogen levels
- Tensile strength meets 120 Ksi minimum
- Meets the same requirements as E12018-M covered electrodes
- Highly basic
- lime-flouride slag system.
- Select 125-K4 is a good selection for welding steels such as HY-100 and ASTM A514. The low diffusible hydrogen levels minimize HAZ cracking and facilitate welding these various high strength materials. These materials are typically found in mining machinery, cranes and construction equipment.
- Protect yourself and others read the safety data sheet prior to using this product.
Trade Name» Select 125-K4
AWS Classification» E120T5-K4C
Weight» 60 lb