3/32" E100T1-K3C Select 100-K3 Gas Shielded Flux Cored Tubular Low Alloy Steel Wire 60 lb Coil
Airgas Part #:S04244360
Manufacturer #:244360Log in to get your price
$4.96 /US Pound
- Select 100-K3, with a minimum tensile strength of 100 Ksi and good CVN toughness levels, is a gas-shielded electrode for flux cored arc welding of certain high strength, low alloy steels. This electrode is intended for single and multiple pass welding in horizontal fillets and the flat position.
- Good CVN toughness at lower temperatures
- Exhibits good bead profiles with excellent slag detachment
- Relatively low spatter levels
- Select 100-K3 is an excellent selection for welding steels such as A514 and HY-80. These steels are typically used in fabrications such as heavy crane assemblies, mining machinery and large earthmoving equipment.
- Protect yourself and others read the safety data sheet prior to using this product.
Trade Name» Select 100-K3
AWS Classification» E100T1-K3C
Weight» 60 lb