3/32" E90T1-K2C Select 91-K2 Gas Shielded Flux Cored Tubular Low Alloy Steel Wire 60 lb Coil
Airgas Part #:S04248260
Manufacturer #:248260Log in to get your price
$4.86 /US Pound
- Select 91-K2 is a premium low alloy, gasshielded, flux cored electrode designed for those applications requiring 90,000 psi minimum tensile strength and good low temperature toughness.
- Provides moderate to high tensile strength and good low temperature toughness
- Produces a smooth arc transfer with a thin coverage of easily removed slag
- Offers a smooth
- rippled bead profile
- Select 91-K2 is utilized for welding steel types which include HY-80, HY-100, ASTM A710 and other similar high strength, low alloy steels. These generally involve the fabrication of offshore platforms and leg assemblies, earthmoving machinery and specialized structural applications.
- Protect yourself and others read the safety data sheet prior to using this product.
Trade Name» Select 91-K2
AWS Classification» E90T1-K2C
Weight» 60 lb