.045" ENiCr3T1-1 SelectAlloy 82-AP Gas Shielded Flux Cored Nickel Alloy Tubular Welding Wire 33 lb Plastic Spool
Airgas Part #:S041232932-LV
Manufacturer Part #:1232932-LV
$52.39 US Pound
$52.39 /US Pound
- This gas-shielded, flux cored, nickel-based electrode, which welds in all positions, has a nominal weld composition of 19% chromium, 3% manganese, 2.5% niobium with a nickel balance. SelectAlloy 82-AP is used for welding alloys 600, 601 and 800 to themselves, to the clad side of joints in steel clad with nickel-chromium-iron alloys and for the dissimilar welding of nickel-based alloys. It is also used for joining carbon steels to nickel alloys and for the surfacing of carbon steels.
- Significantly higher out-of-position rates than solid wires or covered electrodes.
- Superb all position performance characteristics.
- Flat, well washed beads achieved with minimal weaving.
- Slag peeling is excellent.
- Very low spatter.
- Due to its excellent resistance to pitting and stress corrosion cracking in chloride contaminated environments, SelectAlloy 82-AP is ideal for welding in desalination plants.
- This electrode is also well suited for welding applications that span a wide range of temperatures, from cryogenic to elevated, such as piping, furnace equipment, petrochemical facilities and power generation plants.
- Protect yourself and others read the safety data sheet prior to using this product.
Trade Name» SelectAlloy 82-AP
AWS Classification» ENiCr3T1-1
Weight» 33 lb
Package» Plastic Spool