.045" E308LT1-1 Kobelco Premiarc™ Gas Shielded Flux Core Stainless Steel Tubular Welding Wire 28 lb
Airgas Part #:KOBDW308LP04528
Manufacturer #:DW308LP 045 28LBSLog in to get your price
$11.16 /US Pound
- Kobelco DW Stainless Series FCAW wire is less voltage sensitive with less spattering and a higher deposition rate than solid wire. It has good bead appearance and is easier to do multi-pass welding. CO2 or 75% Ar 25% Co2 gas is recommended so associated gas costs are lower.
- Flux-cored wire consists of a tube of 18/8-material filled with a granular core of flux. The flux contains both slag-forming compounds and alloying elements.
- The composition of the flux is important for the welding properties obtained as well as the chemical composition and strength of the weld metal.
- Tensile Strength: 77.9 ksi
- Yield Strength: 59.1 ksi
- Elongation: 42%
- FCAW 308L is used for welding of low-carbon 18/8-steels type AISI 304/304L.
- Shielding gas 100% CO2 or 75-80% Ar + 25-20% CO2
- All Position
Trade Name» Premiarc™
AWS Classification» E308LT1-1
Weight» 28 lb
Core Info» Flux Core