.045" E347T1-1 Kobelco Premiarc™ Gas Shielded Flux Core Stainless Steel Tubular Welding Wire 28 lb
Airgas Part #:KOBDW347H04528
Manufacturer #:DW347H 045 28LBSLog in to get your price
$12.06 /US Pound
- Kobelco DW Stainless Series MIG wire is less voltage sensitive with less spattering and a higher deposition rate. It has good bead appearance and is easier to do multi-pass welding. CO2 gas is recommended so associated gas costs are lower.
- Flux-cored wire consists of a tube of 18/8-material filled with a granular core of flux. The flux contains both slag-forming compounds and alloying elements.
- The composition of the flux is important for the welding properties obtained as well as the chemical composition and strength of the weld metal. Suitable for high temperature application.
- Tensile Strength: 94.0 ksi
- Elongation: 39%
- Shielding gas 100% CO2 or 80% Ar + 20% CO2
- Bismuth Free for High Temperature Service
Trade Name» Premiarc™
AWS Classification» E347T1-1
Weight» 28 lb
Core Info» Flux Core