.035" E308LT1-1 SelectAlloy 308L-AP Gas Shielded Flux Core Stainless Steel Tubular Welding Wire 10 lb Plastic Spool
Airgas Part #:S040923110-V
Manufacturer #:0923110-VLog in to get your price
$20.04 /US Pound
- SelectAlloy 308L-AP is a gas-shielded flux cored stainless steel electrode with a nominal weld metal composition of 20% chromium10% nickel and a maximum carbon content of 0.04%. The low carbon in this alloy minimizes carbide precipitation and makes it more resistant to intergranular corrosion.
- ABS E308LT1-4:AWS A5.22
- CWB E308LT1-4:CSA W48-18
- Superb all position performance
- Very low spatter
- Excellent slag peeling minimizes cleanup
- SelectAlloy 308L-AP finds wide application in the welding of components for the chemical paper textile and pharmaceutical industries. This wire may also be used to weld 301302304L308 and 308L stainless steel. Types 321 and 347 may also be welded as long as the service temperature does not exceed 500ËšF.
- Protect yourself and others read the safety data sheet prior to using this product.
AWS Classification» E308LT1-1
Weight» 10 lb
Core Info» Flux Core
Trade Name» SelectAlloy 308L-AP
Package» Plastic Spool
Shielding Info» Gas Shielded