.045" EC309/EC309L SelectAlloy 309L-C Gas Shielded Metal Core Stainless Steel Tubular Welding Wire 25 lb Plastic Spool
Airgas Part #:S041216634-V
Manufacturer #:1216634-VLog in to get your price
$13.99 /US Pound
- SelectAlloy 309L-C's low carbon content minimizes carbide precipitation and makes the weld metal more resistant to intergranular corrosion. This gasshieldedmetal coredstainless steel electrode is composed of 24% chromium13% nickel and no more than 0.03% carbon.
- Higher deposition rates and travel speeds than solid wire
- Smooth spray arc transfer
- Produces virtually no spatter and little or no slag
- Handles poor fit up
- SelectAlloy 309L-C is used to weld Type 309 stainless steelto join carbon and low alloy steelsto weld 304 and for the first layer cladding of carbon steel.
- This wire is designed for welding refinery and chemical processing equipment and furnace and auto exhaust parts.
- Protect yourself and others. Read the safety data sheet prior to using this product.
Trade Name» SelectAlloy 309L-C
AWS Classification» EC309 » EC309L
Weight» 25 lb
Package» Plastic Spool
Core Info» Metal Core