.045" EC308/EC308L SelectAlloy 308L-C Gas Shielded Metal Core Stainless Steel Tubular Welding Wire 25 lb Plastic Spool
Airgas Part #:S041216934-V
Manufacturer #:1216934-VLog in to get your price
$11.67 /US Pound
- A gas-shieldedmetal coredstainless steel electrodeSelectAlloy 308L-C provides a nominal weld composition of 21% chromium10% nickel and a maximum carbon content of 0.03% to minimize carbide precipitation and resist intergranular corrosion.
- CWB EC308L
- Higher deposition rates and more controlled penetration than solid wire
- Operates at higher travel speeds and handles poor fit up
- Provides a smoothspray arc transfer
- Produces little or no slag and virtually no spatter
- SelectAlloy 308L-C is ideally suited for making small buttlap and fillet welds on thin material at elevated travel speeds.
- It may be used to weld 301302304L308 and 308L grades of stainless as well as Types 321 and 347 (as long as the service temperature does not exceed 500F).
- Typical applications are in-welded components for the chemicalpapertextile and pharmaceutical industries and food service equipment
- Protect yourself and others. Read the safety data sheet prior to using this product.
Trade Name» SelectAlloy 308L-C
AWS Classification» EC308
Weight» 25 lb
Package» Plastic Spool
Core Info» Metal Core