.045" EC308LSi SelectAlloy 308LSi-C Gas Shielded Metal Core Stainless Steel Tubular Welding Wire 25 lb Plastic Spool
Airgas Part #:S041220434-V
Manufacturer #:1220434-VLog in to get your price
$11.98 /US Pound
- SelectAlloy 308LSi-C features a weld metal composition of 20% chromium10% nickel.8% silicon and a maximum carbon content of .03%. This metal cored electrode's higher silicon content level improves bead wetting and its low carbon content minimizes carbide precipitationmaking it more resistant to intergranular corrosion.
- Offers higher deposition rates and more controlled penetration than the equivalent solid wire
- Produces smoothwell washed beads
- Operates at higher travel speeds
- Handles poor fit up
- Provides a smoothspray arc transfer
- SelectAlloy 308LSi-C is designed for making small buttlap and fillet welds on thin material at elevated travel speeds.
- This wire is utilized to weld 301302304L308 and 308L grades of stainless.
- Standard applications for SelectAlloy 308LSi-C include in-welded components for the chemicalpapertextile and harmaceutical industries and food service equipment.
- Protect yourself and others. Read the safety data sheet prior to using this product.
AWS Classification» EC308LSi
Weight» 25 lb
Core Info» Metal Core
Trade Name» SelectAlloy 308LSi-C
Package» Plastic Spool