.045" E308LT0-1/E308LT0-4 SelectAlloy 308L Gas Shielded Flux Core Stainless Steel Tubular Welding Wire 25 lb Plastic Spool
Airgas Part #:S041223034-V
Manufacturer #:1223034-VLog in to get your price
$13.20 /US Pound
- This gas-shielded, flux cored, stainless steel electrode has a nominal weld metal composition of 20% chromium, 10% nickel and a maximum carbon content of 0.04%. SelectAlloy 308L’ s low carbon minimizes carbide precipitation and makes it more resistant to intergranular corrosion.
- Produces finely rippled, even and well washed bead
- Smooth arc transfer with minimal spatter
- Freely peeling slag minimizes cleanup time
- SelectAlloy 308L is used in welded components in the chemicalpaperpharmaceutical and textile industries.
- It may be used to weld 301302304L308 and 308L stainless steel.
- Types 321 and 347 may also be welded as long as the service temperature does not exceed 500F.
- Protect yourself and others. Read the safety data sheet prior to using this product.
Trade Name» SelectAlloy 308L
AWS Classification» E308LT0-1
Weight» 25 lb
Package» Plastic Spool
Core Info» Flux Core