.045" E309LT1-1/E309LT1-4 SelectAlloy 309L-AP Gas Shielded Flux Core Stainless Steel Tubular Welding Wire 15 lb Spool
Airgas Part #:S041223315-V
Manufacturer #:1223315-VLog in to get your price
$14.94 /US Pound
- This all position electrode has a nominal weld metal composition of 24% chromium13% nickel and a maximum carbon content of 0.04%. SelectAlloy 309L-APminimizes carbide precipitation and makes the weld metal more resistant to intergranular corrosion because of its low carbon content.
- Approvals: DNV:VL 309 LCWB:E309LT1-1CWB:E309LT1-4ABS:E309LT1-1ABS:E309LT1-4
- Superb all position performance
- Produces flatwell washed bead withminimal weaving
- Very low spatter
- Excellent slag peeling
- SelectAlloy 309L-AP is utilized in welding refinery and chemical processing equipment as well as furnace and auto exhaust parts.
- It welds Type 309 stainless steeljoins carbon and low alloy steels and welds 304 clad sheets as well as the first layer cladding of carbon steel.
- Protect yourself and others. Read the safety data sheet prior to using this product.
Trade Name» SelectAlloy 309L-AP
AWS Classification» E309LT1-1 » E309LT1-4
Weight» 15 lb
Core Info» Flux Core