.045" E316LT0-1/E316LT0-4 SelectAlloy 316L Gas Shielded Flux Core Stainless Steel Tubular Welding Wire 25 lb Plastic Spool
Airgas Part #:S041223434-V
Manufacturer #:1223434-VLog in to get your price
$13.92 /US Pound
- This gas-shieldedflux coredstainless steel electrode is composed of 19% chromium12.5% nickel2.5% molybdenum and no more than 0.04% carbon. The molybdenum in SelectAlloy 316L improves resistance to pitting and provides increased creep resistance. Its low carbon content minimizes carbide precipitation and resists intergranular corrosion.
- A smooth arc transfer with minimal spatter
- Produces a finely rippledwell washed bead
- Handles marine environments
- Minimizes cleanup time
- SelectAlloy 316L finds wide usage in the pulp and paper industrychemical and textile processing equipmentfurnace parts and parts exposed to marine environments.
- It is used to weld Type 316 stainless and other similar alloyssuch as ASTM A743 and A744and Types CF-8M and CF-3M.
- Protect yourself and others. Read the safety data sheet prior to using this product.
Trade Name» SelectAlloy 316L
AWS Classification» E316LT0-1
Weight» 25 lb
Package» Plastic Spool
Core Info» Flux Core