.045" EC309LSi SelectAlloy 309LSi-C Gas Shielded Metal Core Stainless Steel Tubular Welding Wire 25 lb Plastic Spool
Airgas Part #:S041225634-V
Manufacturer #:1225634-VLog in to get your price
$13.61 /US Pound
- This metal cored, stainless steel electrode is composed of 24% chromium, 13% nickel and 0.8% silicon with a maximum carbon content of .03%. The higher silicon level improves bead wetting while the lower carbon content minimizes carbide precipitation and makes the weld metal more resistant to intergranular corrosion.
- Produces smooth, well washed beads
- Ideally suited for making small butt, lap and fillet welds on thin material at elevated travel speeds
- Produces little or no lag and virtually no spatter
- Handles poor fit-up
- Offers higher deposition rates than equivalent solid wire
- SelectAlloy 309LSi-C is utilized in the welding of refinery and chemical processing equipment as well as furnace and auto exhaust parts.
- This electrode welds Type 309 stainless steel and may be used to join carbon and low alloy steels to austenitic stainless steels.
- Protect yourself and others. Read the safety data sheet prior to using this product.
Trade Name» SelectAlloy 309LSi-C
AWS Classification» EC309LSi
Weight» 25 lb
Package» Plastic Spool
Core Info» Metal Core