.045" EC312 SelectAlloy 312-C Gas Shielded Metal Core Stainless Steel Tubular Welding Wire 250 lb Drum
Airgas Part #:S041232393-4
Manufacturer #:1232393-4Log in to get your price
$16.14 /US Pound
- With a nominal weld composition of 30% chromium, 9% nickel and 0.1% carbon, SelectAlloy 312-C produces a two-phase weld metal with substantial ferrite in an austenitic matrix. The high level of ferrite in this gas-shielded, metal cored, stainless steel electrode makes the weld metal very resistant to cracking, even when highly diluted.
- Higher deposition rates, more controlled penetration than the equivalent solid electrode
- Operates at high travel speed
- Handles poor fit-up
- Produces vitually no spatter and little or no slag
- Provides a smooth, spray arc transfer
- SelectAlloy 312-C is well suited for making small butt, lap and fillet welds on thin material at elevated speeds.
- This wire is used for the welding of dissimilar metals such as the joining of carbon steels to stainless steels high in nickel.
- Protect yourself and others. Read the safety data sheet prior to using this product.
Trade Name» SelectAlloy 312-C
AWS Classification» EC312
Weight» 250 lb
Core Info» Metal Core