1/16" E309LT0-1/E309LT0-4 SelectAlloy 309L Gas Shielded Flux Core Stainless Steel Tubular Welding Wire 25 lb Plastic Spool
Airgas Part #:S041623234-V
Manufacturer #:1623234-VLog in to get your price
$14.09 /US Pound
- SelectAlloy 309L is a gas-shieldedflux coredstainless steel electrode with a nominal weld composition of 24% chromium13% nickel and a maximum carbon content of 0.04%. Carbide precipitation is minimized and the weld metal more resistant to intergranular corrosion due to the wire's low carbon content.
- Smooth arc transfer with minimal spatter
- Produces finely rippledeven and well washed bead
- Minimizes cleanup time due to freely peeling slag
- The welding of refinery and chemical processing equipment and furnace and auto exhaust parts is ideal for SelectAlloy 309L.
- This electrode is used to weld Type 309 stainless steelto join carbon and low alloy steels to austenitic stainless steelsto weld 304 clad sheets and for the first layer cladding of carbon steel.
- Protect yourself and others. Read the safety data sheet prior to using this product.
Trade Name» SelectAlloy 309L
AWS Classification» E309LT0-1 » E309LT0-4
Weight» 25 lb
Package» Plastic Spool
Core Info» Flux Core