Lincoln Electric® Idealarc® CV400 MIG Welder, 220 - 460 Volt 3 Phase 383 lb
Airgas Part #:LINK1346-13
Manufacturer Part #:K1346-13
- Rugged, Proven Construction for Wire Welding. The rugged CV400 is ready to tackle MIG and cored wire fabrication and production work in a variety of industries: transportation, heavy equipment, structural steel, railroad, furniture, appliances and sheet metal fabrication. Simple fixed inductance, time-proven technology and heavy-duty construction will deliver years of reliable performance.
- Lincoln Electric unique fixed inductance design - Delivers exceptional short-circuit metal transfer characteristics.
- Analog Ammeter/Voltmeter – Display allows presets for added convenience and accuracy.
- Connect 115V or 42V feeder with 14-pin connector or terminal strip.
- Internal components, including windings, rectifiers and circuit boards - Coated to protect against the effects of moisture and corrosion.
- Seven year warranty on the output rectifier.
- CV305 Power Source
- General Fabrication
Trade Name» Lincoln Electric®
» Idealarc® CV400
Input AC Voltage» 220 V | 230 V | 240 V | 460 V
Feeder Information» Sold Separately
Output DC Amps (Max)» 500
Process» MIG (GMAW)
» Flux Cored (FCAW)
Phase» 3 Phase
Weight» 383 lb